Receive a letter?
McAfee & Taft Advantage
Subrogation is a legal process best managed by legal professionals.
As one of the nation’s 250 largest law firms with one of the region’s largest and most experienced ERISA/employee benefits practices, McAfee & Taft is eminently qualified to enforce a health plan’s legal rights to recovery.
Not only do we offer best-in-class technology to identify and recover potential claims, but each and every client is assigned a full-service team consisting of ERISA attorneys, subrogation specialists, data claims analysts, and administrative support personnel.
McAfee & Taft provides comprehensive subrogation recovery services, including:
- Comprehensive legal review of plan language
- Electronic data mining, claims tracking and review
- Gathering of accident questionnaires and police reports
- Legal research and claims advice
- Stop loss negotiations
- Overpayment solutions and recovery strategies
- Expert legal advice
For more information, or to find out if McAfee & Taft Subrogation Recovery Services can handle your subrogation needs, contact us.